Saturday, January 24, 2009

K I L L E R !

Paige's Daughter,

Our granddaughter killed her first deer yesterday. She has been going hunting with her Aunt for years, and she finally got to shoot one. She called us today and said she has shot another one, I told her she was a hunter for years, but now she is offically a KILLER !
I am sure when she goes back to school on Monday she will have a lot to brag about. I will download the pictures she took of the deer after she comes home from the hunting trip.

CONGRATULATIONS SHAUNA !

2 comments:

  1. Gail, Thanks for visiting my blog. What is the problem you are having posting? Is it getting the page to link correctly? Make sure you cut and paste the whole address after the "http://" to your blog.
    You can email me at rferg@fergus1.com your questions and i'll try to help you.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray,
    Thank you for getting back to me, I have tried everything I can think of, your help is much appreciated. I just started blogging, and I have always liked to draw, so I decided to try the ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY entries.

    ReplyDelete

911

Add to Technorati Favorites
Custom Search